Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grill Pan Plus Deal!

Hey Everyone!  I was just informed about this great special and I had to share it with you.  It's The Grill Pan Plus set!  What you'll receive is:

-Grill Pan, Press, Scraper, Recipe Cards  ($183 Value)
-1 Rub of your choice ($4.50 Value)
-1 Color Coated Knife: tomato, utility, or pairing (up to $15 Value)
-1 Season's Best Cookbook ($1 Value)
So, if you total this up this entire package is worth almost $204!

And! Since it's tax FREE weekend here in North Carolina... I pay for tax and shipping!

See the flyer for more details!  This really is an awesome deal and I just had to share it with everyone!  This deal is good for August only and the tax free savings is good for this weekend only!  You'll see on the top of the flyer that you have to pay for the shipping and tax but remember tax is on me just for this weekend and shipping is on me for the entire month of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment