Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Calendar of Events

Okay everyone!  Like I promised... here's what I have going on in August!

August 7th 2pm: Pampered Chef/Thirty-One Gifts Combo Party (may get cancelled but you can still order on this show! Go to my personal website and enter Veronica Haran as the host)www.pamperedchef.biz/maribethpriest

August 10th 7pm-9pm: I am the back up Pampered Chef rep for Niche Wine Bar's vendor show.  Stay tuned to see if it's me!  :-)

August 11-13th: I will be a vendor at The 2nd Look Boutique Consignment Sale in Apex.  Check out their website: http://2ndlookboutique.webs.com/

August 18th 6pm: Pampered Chef/Thirty-One Gifts Combo Party at Smith Mountain Lake!  Headed up to visit my parents and I also get to do a cooking show for my mom and her friends!  I can't wait!

I still have dates open for August!  I'd love to do a cooking show for you!  If you can't do a cooking show at this time but you would still like to earn FREE and 1/2 price products contact me and you can do a catalog show!

Stay tuned for September's events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment