Friday, July 29, 2011

Recruiting New Consultants

Something that has been difficult with me in my Pampered Chef business is making phone calls!  I don't ever want to bother anyone.  I've gotten the phone calls before and have thought, "Why is she calling me again?"  Well... people change their minds that's why.  I was chatting with an old friend via facebook.  I started talking about my Pampered Chef business.  I emailed some literature and just like me she thought, "This is for me! I want to do it!"

So today... I'm hoping to reach my goal that I just set for myself this month!  I'm signing my 1st new consultant!  So, if you need some extra income visit my website.  Here's the direct link that tells you about becoming a consultant! http://www.pamperedchef.biz/maribethpriest?page=your-career-landing

I hope you will consider joining my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment