Sunday, July 31, 2011

Specials, Specials, and MORE Specials!

Friday was a VERY exciting day for me!  I signed up my first recruit!  :-)  Do you want to see what she's going to earn for signing on in July?  Here it is:
I'm so excited for her!  It's not too late for you to sign up in July!  You could get your FREE skillet also!  I'm not sure what August's signing bonus is but I'll be sure to post when I find out!  You can join my team for as little as $80 for the mini kit.  The entire kit is $155 which is about $500 worth of products! 

Maybe becoming a consultant is not for you right now but you'd like to host a show!  Here are the great specials for August! In August hosts receive 60% off a piece of cookware! So if you feel like now is not the time to sign you can earn one of those skillets for 60% off simply by hosting a show!




In addition to the host benefit of 60% off a piece of cookware... hosts also earn FREE and 1/2 price products!  Here's how:


What about your guests?  What do they get besides an AWESOME time, yummy foods, and some time out with friends?  Well... here you go:

Contact me to join my team and/or to host a cooking or even a catalog show! I also can do Wedding Showers and brides-to-be can log onto my website and fill out a wedding registry!

www.pamperedchef.biz/maribethpriest
maribeth_bridges@hotmail.com
Check me out on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Maribeths-Pampered-Chef-Site/142763725734983

No comments:

Post a Comment